Tramontina Solar 12pc Cookware Unique Price | 65510/830
About this item
Observations: – When the pan is used on a gas stove, the flame must not exceed the base of the pan. If using an electric griddle, the griddle must have a diameter equal to or smaller than that of the pan.
– Before use, remove any labels present on the product, and then we recommend washing it.
– Always use a low heat source to prevent the food from sticking to the bottom of the pan.
– Do not heat food by placing a saucepan or any utensil of the same diameter on top of the other. This procedure is dangerous as it creates a vacuum and makes withdrawal impossible.
– Do not leave the empty pan on a heat source.
– In order for the stainless steel casserole dish to always look beautiful and shiny, we recommend washing it only with neutral detergent and a sponge. Also, on the frosted parts of the pan, you can use the more abrasive side of the sponge with liquid soap to remove stubborn stains.
– After washing, whenever possible, rinse the pan with hot water and dry it immediately, so that it maintains its original shine, as chlorine and substances contained in water can leave stains on the pan.
– In pans/lids whose fastening system uses a screw, over time, the screw may loosen. For safety reasons, retightening is recommended. – It can go in the oven at a maximum temperature of 260 degrees Celsius, and there may be a change in colour.
– The handles, handles and handles heat up during cooking. We advise the use of gloves or a cloth when handling.
– Care is needed when handling the product, especially with hot food or liquids.
– For your safety, use only up to the maximum capacity indicated on the bottom of the product.
Tramontina Solar 12pc Cookware Unique Price
There are no reviews yet.