Per Excellence (Premium Parboiled Rice) Medium Size
The varieties of rice are typically classified as long-, medium-, and short-grained. The grains of long-grain rice tend to
remain intact after cooking; medium-grain rice becomes more sticky. Medium-grain rice is used for sweet dishes. Some
varieties of long-grain rice that are high in amylopectin known as Thai Sticky rice, are usually steamed. the stickiness allows
rice to hold its shape when cooked. Short-grain rice is used extensively in Japan, including to accompany savory dishes.
- ( Premium Premium Parboiled Rice) is the seed of the grass species Oryza sativa or less commonly Oryza The name wild rice is usually used for species of the genera Zizania and Porteresia, both wild and domesticated.
- As a cereal grain domesticated rice is the most widely consumed staple food for over half of the world’s human population
- especially in Asia and Africa. It is the agricultural commodity with the third-highest worldwide production, after sugarcane and
- maize since sizable portions of sugarcane and maize crops are used for purposes other than human consumption. rice is the
- most important food crop with regard to human nutrition and caloric intake, providing more than one-fifth of the calories
- consumed worldwide by humans. There are many varieties of rice and culinary preferences tend to vary regionally.
- In their natural, unprocessed, whole grain form, cereals are a rich source of, Minerals, carbohydrates, Fats, oils, protein.
- Rice may be soaked to decrease cooking time, conserve fuel, minimize exposure to high temperatures, and reduce stickiness.
- For some, soaking improves the texture of the cooked rice by increasing the expansion of the grains. Rice may be soaked for 30
- minutes up to several hours. ( Premium Parboiled Rice) Big Size Rice is cooked by boiling or steaming and absorbs water during cooking.
- With the absorption method, rice may be cooked in a volume of water equal to the volume of dry rice plus any evaporation losses.