Rite-Tek 2 Piece Set Fry Pan – CW-102
Email when stock available
Rite-Tek 2 Piece Set Fry Pan – CW-102 is typically 20 to 30 cm (8 to 12 in) in diameter with relatively low sides that flare outwards, a long handle, and no lid. Larger pans may have a small grab handle opposite the main handle.
- The fry pan fits all stoves, including induction cooker, gas stove, electric, ceramic,halogan&solid fuel cookers. Not suitable for oven.
- Woodgrain Bakelite Handle – The bakelite handle features a woodgrain design, it is comfortable to grip and stays cool while cooking. The oven is safe to 302°F.
- High Magnetic Conductive Base -The Rite-Tek 2 Piece Set Fry Pan – CW-102 features high magnetic conductive stainless steel base. The nonstick skillet bottom is flat and thick, which helps distribute heat evenly and quickly. Suitable for all stoves, including an induction cooktop.
- Super easy to clean up, just wipe it with a paper towel or rinse it with water. Dishwasher safe.
- [Heats Quickly and Evenly]Made from professional-grade heat-conducting aluminum alloy, this non-stick pan has excellent heat transfer and warp resistance to release food effortlessly. Perfect for grilling steaks, cooking individual eggs, frying eggs, sausages, or vegetables.
- This nonstick pan is a kind of innovation that imitates the shape& texture of Medical stone and adopts an Eco-friendly Granite nonstick coating. Non-stick & Easy to Clean – The nonstick interior is made of cast aluminum, which is more durable and sturdy.Super easy to clean up. COOK HEALTHIER AND EASIER! For more information.
There are no reviews yet.